It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Girls Sectional Drawing tonight
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:08 pm 
Varsity

Hasn't been a lot of talk about the girls this yr but tonight is the sectional draw, here's what I think :

4A (@ BNL)- is wide open with Seymour and BNL being the co favorites (even tho Seymour did win their only meeting) but NA and Jeff teams very capable of pulling off the upset . My pic -SEYMOUR

3A( @North Harrison)- Ranked #7 North Harrison is the clear cut favorite going in but to beat a coach cheathams team (scottburg) for third time in one yr will be tough , Salem has enough experience from last yr to make a run ....,My pick NORTH HARRISON (no surprise)

2A-(@henryville)- this might be one of the better sectional around feel Pekin is ur favorite but providence(if they play to their expectations was preseason #2) they could win this one , henryville is a very dangerous team with the sectional at their place will be tough to beat .... Crawford Co and Paoli are both good enough to pull off an upset .....My pick Henryville

1A- @ Borden - will take Borden (being at Borden no way I pick against them)
1A- @ New wash-will take South Central (plays one of the toughest schedule in 1A and should help them to a sectional championship )

Your predictions?